I feel the cause for keeping mercury is simply that way back when it was easy enough to find and use. at this point there are apparently other options. yet there is a great deal of guilt on the part of the people who continue to cause this problem in each others lives. its really about at some point finding out you are an accomplice. its really hard to just go on and admit that, if there are serious repercussions, real or imagined.

simply. the people who have gotten hurt and remained debilitated with this "prostesis". well, i dont know how to say this. probability is quite high that theyre simply too weakend and sick to go about and get this fixed.

this needs to be fixed. these dentests shouldnt have to be presecuted. theyre ill. thats all. its sick and its wrong but they have to get paid. i mean, the streets are filled and filling with homeless. those people are likely simply suffering from amalgam illness. getting lied to, for reasons i have mentioned in this post. familes are getting torn apart. people are getting left for dead.

to fanstasize that this isnt a civil war. why do it, you can turn on the tv news and get it though osmosis at this point.

those people dont want to lose their jobs. just like the dentest who keep doing this to people.

laws must be put into place, it is just about the only way we can keep nation together.

unfortuantely if a law does come to pass, many dentists will become poraihs. this will happen. wile this is may be true, many will be respected. even more so maybe.

its just makes me sick to turn a tv or open a newspaper and see what looks like everyone trying to act like its irrelevant.

not a single plot point ever, like it doesnt exist?

really?

this needs to end.