Originally Posted by findthetruth
I tjavascript: void(0)ried the ALA and that was WAY too powerful for me, having had the brain aneurysm. I stopped that for sure! Talk about headaches, and lapse of memory. Russ did say, ALA can cause headaches. I'm so glad to hear you are doing much better. The ALGIN has been my best help!
Once again, gheron, I will turn the light on if Russ sees a need to add anything. / Congratulations on your progress! As Russ indicated, if the ALA is giving you headaches, (ill-feelings) just take ONE. Blessings!

you can not take ALA with fillings in. It's dangerous. Single doses of ALA redistribute mercury to the brain.Don't do it. You need to get those fillings out ASAP.

Read cutler first. [/quote]
THANK YOU FIND THE TRUTH! I can certainly see how it gets in the brain. I know I need to get the fillings out. It's a serious health problem preventing that at this time, however the DMSA and the ALGIN has been a life saver, in the meantime. Thank you again! BLessings aok

Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me." [John 14:6]