hello, everyone.

well, i've finally been giving the "green light" so to speak to go forth with replacing my silver and amalgam fillings. however, i am overwhelmed with information and not sure where to start. i am 99.9% sure all of my symptoms/ailments are mercury-related due to the research i've done it mercury toxicity. however, now i have a new thing to research: the best holistic dentists out there that can replace my fillings and my heavy metal detox and, later on, GAPS diet can commence.

so, my question is probably a popular one on these forums, but i'm going to ask it anyway instead of confusing myself with forum searches:

1. how do i find a reputable, highly recommended, qualified holistic dentist who replaces silver and amalgam filings?

2. what other fillings are the best to get and their potential side effects?

3. how do i know if a dentist is "good" when i go for a consult (i.e. what questions should i ask and how should they be answered in order for my mind to be put at ease)?

4. will the dentists know about detoxing the mercury afterwards, or is this something i have to prepare for/ research myself?

5. do the dentists do the entire mouth at once (assuming you have many fillings), or do they usually do only a portion at a time?

6. does anyone have anything else to share about getting their fillings replaced or have any other tips to share with me while i'm researching this information?

7. oh, and this may be a dumb question, but i'm not sure how many fillings i have now. i take it the dentist will take an x-ray or whatever and be able to tell how many i have?

thanks in advance! i'm so relieved to finally be taking care of this. like many of you, my symptoms are just astronomical in number and it's caused me so many problems on all levels over the years. i just can't wait to get this taken care of. i've been reading so many stories of people who have had this done and they feel like a new person afterwards. i hope this will be the same with me.