Originally Posted by imtired
Originally Posted by Marc
Exercise generally mobilizes mercury so you might be feeling the after effects of it. On the other hand, sweating is a good way to purge your body of toxic metals. Best to use a sauna.

i used to tell people that every time i'd start an exercise program my hair would start to shed... BADLY. they'd look at me like i was crazy and just using an excuse because i didn't want to exercise and was lazy. good to know that it wasn't all in my head and other people know about the exercise/mercury correlation.

Greetings imtired,
Thank you for stopping by and letting others know what experiences you are having with the mercury/amalgams still in your teeth.

Yes, several people have stated that using a sauna was the best for their situation of 'sweating' out the toxicity. And that exercise seems to cause worse side-effects.
Also thank you, for letting us know that you have an appt and are going to get your amalgams removed and 'get on with your life and feeling much better, soon'.
Have a good day, imtired. Blessings to you! highfive

Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me." [John 14:6]