Hi, not been on here for a long time, its a good while since i posted. Since then I have been in hospital for surgery after a tumour in my neck was found and prior to surgery , after biopsies, removed all my amalgams and root canals holistically, as they thought it maybe lymphoma.

SO
Can anyone tell me or know. What happens if I dont chelate? I removed my amalgams and root canals over 18mths ago now and have yet to chelate due too a busy life, kids etc.. but mainly due to ongoing visits as I have been diagnosed with Castlemans disease. I will be only using the 3 hourly ALA in very small doses as I have Castlemans disease and past renal issues, which whilst fully recovered dont wish to use DMSA through the kidneys and I am under haematology. What does the wait do? I know it sits in my brain but will it just sit there until I chelate? I currently eat sulphur foods such as veggies, eggs, garlic onions etc.. with no apparant effect, I suppliment with tumeric, back seed oils, vitamins and clay/magnesium and vit c baths and AVOID chlorella and cilantro. I used to high dose iodine with no apparant effect until a blood test showed a overactive thyroid subclinical which returned to normal after stopping iodine for 6 mths.
At the moment I am just crusing along and want too chelate when the kids are older, but worried what it will do?
can anyone tell me what are Thiol resins? I cannot find any info on what they are on google?

thanks smile

Last edited by fairystar; 01/09/14 04:58 AM.