Originally Posted by taroki
Thanks for your post. I am currently on a low sulphite diet temporarily until the molybdenum starts getting rid of the sulphur. I guess I had a sulphur die off yesterday when I took only 100mcg of molybdenum? I had an increase in my fibromyalgia (pain and fatigue) and was awake the entire night, but I think it is a bit better now. It would be interesting if my fibro is caused by sulphur trapped in my body?

I thought doxy is the standard treatment for Lyme? I am on the waiting list to see a LLMD in the states. I am working on liver flush/colonics/kidney stones for now since I believe I need to get rid of these physical blocks before any more detox or drugs.

Good Morning taroki,
Because you have several health issues, I would not change anything that your LLMD is using to 'treat your symptoms.' Even if you must wait to see this person, could you call and inform them of your continued illness? Sometimes a simple phone call can help keep you 'away' from set-backs.
Best wishes for good health to you, taroki, you have been most kind.

Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me." [John 14:6]