Originally Posted by EddieG
Originally Posted by Russ
Eddie,

According to NSP's Health Sciences department, 1 capsule of Algin contains approximately 50mg of sodium, which is not much. I also suspect that much of that may be bound to the Algin and not available for absorption, but I'm not sure on the exact amounts.

If you were worried about the sodium, perhaps you could increase potassium intake to compensate. That's what I do. I also take 2500 mg of Taurine each day to keep electrolytes in the heart muscle and it has made a tremendous difference.

Hi Russ, I started taking the "Taurine" as you had suggested and I noticed that after a few weeks of taking it I would feel dizzy when getting up. Do you have any idea why Taurine would cause that? thanks

Eddie

Hi Eddie, Stopping by to check on the forum. I take Meclizine HCI 12.5 mg USP / ANTIEMETIC for dizziness. It really has helped me. Hope it helps you as well. And as Russ has stated, we use potassium instead of salt on our foods. It can be purchased in most grocery stores in the Spices department, named, "NO SALT" / Sodium-Free Salt . It even tastes as good as salt.
EddyG, if you don't need to take a certain supplement, etc, or it causes side-effects, just stop taking it. We all are made differently. I've read several other posts and people said they can not take Chollela. Blessings! angelwing

Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me." [John 14:6]