Originally Posted by Kat
Hi Abigail,
I have the Algin that Russ recommended. I need to start using it on a daily basis. I have trouble timing it between meals and away from the dmsa. I just had a bunch of tests done again. I suspected my thyroid was running low and it is. The strange thing is that the free T4 is normal, but the free T3 is low.(2.3 on a scale of 2.2-4.0)
My white blood and platelet count is below normal also. My rheumatoid factor keeps going up, too. Is this all related to mercury?

Greetings Kat!
....It's nice to hear that you can now get the ALA and begin getting it into your system. Blessings!
Yes, do begin the Algin, and try your best to take it as directed. At least, take 2 caps, twice daily. I'm making it on that.

My friend, I really don't know anything about the Thyroid and the other two you mentioned. But I would certainly give all this time as you get these other products, (ALA and Algin), into your body. Yes, and the DMSA as you are taking it. Once again Kat, we are all made so differently. BUT we can usually help each other with the best natural things that work for us. Maybe, go back and read Russ' page regarding what he finds works best for him.

You will begin feeling better once this 'cure' gets into your system. Give it several weeks, I would suggest. The natural supplements usually take longer, but are much more healthy for your body. Everything works differently in each individual. As you can certainly attest to.
You are very welcome for the help. Now, you take care and give all this more time to 'kick in'. cloud9