Hello, Abigail,

I wasn't asking where to find DMSA. I actually get a prescription from my doctor. What I'm concerned about is that the FDA is no longer allowing it to be sold as a supplement in the U.S. There is then the potential for it to be stopped and confiscated at customs if ordered out of the country. I "scrolled back" and looked at your link. I actually found that link yesterday. The prices are scandalous!! I just hope that I can continue to get it by prescription from a compounding pharmacy. Actually, you CAN petition your congressman about issues regarding the federal government. We live in a Republic under a system of representative democracy. If we feel that something is amiss, it is our responsibility to follow up on it. I was just wondering if there were any petitions that had been started. Grass roots efforts have always enacted change. Obviously, DMSA has helped many people, especially autistic children. It may place quite a hardship on parents who cannot afford a holistic MD if they cannot purchase it online.