-Some Tid-Bits From Durk Pearson and Sandy Shaw~

----Appetizers

--In order to improve your game, you must study the endgame before everything else, for whereas the endings can be studied and mastered by themselves, the middle game and the opening must be studied in relation to the endgame.

(— Jose Raul Capablanca, Cuban chess player who was world chess champion from 1921 to 1927 and one of the greatest players of all time.)

(The above wise quote was taken from Endgame by John Mauldin and Jonathan Tepper, Wiley & Sons, Inc., 2011, a book about the Endgame that is the end of the debt supercycle and how it changes everything. The quote could as well apply to the Endgame of life: aging and death.)
----------------

--We all know we have seen the end of an era, and now we have courtside seats to watch the Endgame unfold. We are watching the end of Act I: the Debt Supercycle. Now we will get to see how Act II: The Endgame plays out.

By:— John Mauldin & Jonathan Tepper, The Endgame
---------

'I very rarely think in words at all. A thought comes, and I may try to express it in words afterwards.'
— Albert Einstein idea

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
--Nothing gives life more zest than running for your life.

— Robert A. Heinlein, The Cat Who Walks Through Walls, 1985)
----------

'When I was a kid I used to pray for a bicycle. Then I realized that the Lord doesn’t work that way, so I stole one and asked him to forgive me.'

— Emo Philips

--'You do not need a parachute to skydive. You only need a parachute to skydive twice.'— unknown
~~~~~~~~~~~
'Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.'

— unknown

[Total] Olive Oil Consumption in U.S passed Greece in 2009, with the U.S. becoming the third largest consumer of olive oil, reaching a per capita consumption of 0.9 liters of oil a year. Meanwhile, however, Greece’s per capita consumption was 21 liters/year.

— CEW:/associate editor of Inform in the Sept. 2012 Inform
-----
Thomas Jefferson first saw olive trees in the Alps in 1788 and called them “the richest gift of heaven” and “the most interesting plant in existence.”

— Tom Mueller, author of “Extra Virginity: The Sublime and Scandalous World of Olive Oil”