Hi everyone my name is Jess and I have been ill ever since getting an amalgam filling about 8 months ago.

It has recently occurred to me than amalgam may be my problem.

I have spoken with Russ and done a lot of research and have decided to safely plan amalgam removal.

My main questions here are about Detox. I don't want to harm myself any further and I don't feel like I can find a nearby doctor I can trust to help me through this. I want to be careful but I also want to take care of myself. I know many of you are more experienced with detox than I am.

I ordered Andrew Cutler's book but I want to be careful. I don't know how feasible it is for me to find safe DMSA and I would of course like to know much more about the drug before I decide to put it in my body.

When I spoke with Russ he said bananas and apples are a good way to chelate (I believe that is what he meant, although my mind feels a bit fuzzy about it all).

I'd like to do everything naturally,
but I also want to make sure I get detoxed and back on track.

Hopefully the safe amalgam removal will improve my state of health but no one can be sure.

If anyone can provide any information I would appreciate it.

As of now, I have about 10 chelation/mercury toxicity books in my Amazon inbox but I am holding off on ordering them so I do not overwhelm myself.

I just want to be better, and get rid of this nasty candida/brain fog/body-mind deterioration!

Thank you