---CREATION or EVOLUTION?

--You can not have both.

"All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness." --(2 Timothy 3:16) bible

"Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.
For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man; but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Spirit." --(2 Peter 1:20,21)

"Every word of God is pure; he is a shield unto them that put their trust in Him. (Proverbs 30:5)

"By the word of the Lord were the heavens made; and all the host of them by the breath of his mouth. --(Psalm 33:6)

-------------
---By Steven T. Voigt
-(Volume 31 Sprint 2016 Issue 2)
Creation or Evolution
-A Look at Creation and the Theory of Evolution

“But now ask the beasts, and let them teach you; And the birds of the heavens, and let them tell you. Or speak to the earth, and let it teach you; And let the fish of the sea declare to you. Who among all these does not know That the hand of the LORD has done this, In whose hand is the life of every living thing, And the breath of all mankind?” (Job 12:7-10).

--THE ALTERNATIVE TO EVOLUTION IS CREATION

The alternative to evolution is creation. Creation states that the world is structured the way it is not by mere chance. Instead, creation holds that there was an intelligent Creator — THE LORD — who created all of life for a reason.

- See more at: <http://www.thevineandbranches.org/i...on-part-1/#sthash.T0rLg0wO.DntHLzFm.dpuf>
----------
-"IN THE BEGINNING GOD CREATED THE HEAVENS AND THE EARTH.
THE EARTH WAS FORMLESS AND VOID, AND THE DARKNESS WAS OVER THE SURFACE OF THE DEEP, AND THE SPIRIT OF GOD WAS MOVING OVER THE SURFACE OF THE WATERS.

THEN GO SAID, "LET THERE BE LIGHT," AND THERE WAS LIGHT. GOD SAW THAT THE LIGHT WAS GOOD; AND GOD SEPARATED THE LIGHT FROM THE DARKNESS.
GOD CALLED THE LIGHT DAY, AND THE DARKNESS HE CALLED NIGHT. AND THERE WAS EVENING AND THERE WAS MORNING, ONE DAY.
--(GENESIS Chapter 1 Verses 1-5)

--GENESIS is the Book of Beginnings. Read it to be wise and know the will of Jehovah Yahweh, YHWH.

Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me." [John 14:6]