---THE EYES OF OUR FATHER JEHOVAH GOD~~

--"The word of God
...judges the thoughts
and attitudes of the
heart." (Hebrew 4:12)-- bible

--The writer of Hebrews describes the Word of God as alive and active. Many have understood this "word" to be the Bible, but it's even more than that. Jesus is the 'living Word of God.'
He evaluates our thoughts and attitudes (intents) of our hearts--and loves us still.

Jesus died to give us access to God's presence, all the time.
And while we all know it's not wise to share everything with everyone, we also know that God intends His church (people), be a place where we can live unapologetically as broken and forgiven followers of Christ. It's to be a place where we "carry each other's burdens" (Galatians 6:2).

What are you hiding from others and (trying to hide), from God? God sees us through Jesus. And He still loves us. Will we let Him come into our lives and be our Shepherd? That is the most important question you will ever answer. Jesus died for your (and my) sins, so we can lead others to Him.

Jesus last commission to us is to "GO AND TELL WHAT YOU HAVE SEEN." Christians see Jesus all around them. He is omnipotent, omniscient, omnipresent, veracity and truth. Jesus said, I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No one comes to the Father except through Me."--(John 14:6) ~

---Jesus said, 'The Father and I are One." cross We serve a triune God. God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit. These three equal 'ONE'. COME TO JESUS AND LIVE ETERNALLY.

---ODB/EM~~ --"YAHWEH" / (Jesus is coming, He died for our sins.)'House of Bread Church' ~~ <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1wGqUkBWag>
------

Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me." [John 14:6]