--CHURCH AT ITS BEST~

"If one member suffers, all suffer together
with it; if one member is honored, all
rejoice together with it."
--(1 Corinthians 12:26 / NRSV)

--WHEN our son was killed in a motorcycle accident, our church family surrounded us with their love. I do not know that we would have survived emotionally had it not been for our friends, who prayed with us and for us, brought us food, sent us cards, called us, and visited us.

In my grief, I remembered the paralyzed man whose friends lowered him through the roof so Jesus could heal him. I felt much like that man must have felt as my church family carried me when I felt unable even to walk. I was humbling to have others feel my pain and minister to me in my devastating loss. Their caring was the beginning of my healing process. Their love saved my life.

When the church embodies God's love by supporting those in pain, visiting the sick, feeding the hungry, and caring for the needy, we truly act with the compassion of Christ. As a recipient of such love, I can testify that the church is at its best when we are caring for one another.

"Lord God, thank You for bringing others alongside us to supports us and to show us that Your are always with always. We praise you and bless Your Holy Name. Amen"

--"I Could Sing of Your Love Forever"/ Martin Smith ~ <https://youtu.be/u46_o40pxKc>
~~~~~~~~

Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me." [John 14:6]