---THE POWER OF WORSHIP ~~

~~~"True worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth;
for such people the Father seeks to be His worshipers."
---(JOHN 4:23)-- bible

~~~THE late Christian Pastor A. W. Tozer commented on what appeared to be the conspicuous absence of a vital spiritual ingredient. Despite the fervent and accurate exposition of Scriptures, Tozer said that worship was "the missing jewel of the evangelical church." Though we may call Sunday meetings "worship services," are we truly engaging in heartfelt praise and thanksgiving? Are the majesty and glory of God truly the focus of our gatherings?

The most noble and lofty act that you can engage in as a believer is to ponder the greatness and awesomeness of our God and then proclaim His splendor both privately and publicly. Above your service, commitment, good deeds--even above leading others to Him--God both commands and delights in your hearty, sincere, and humble adoration. He must be first and foremost to you because when He is on the throne of your heart, all else--the service, evangelism, and godly character--will flow naturally.

So consider: is worship "the missing jewel" in your life? Do you tell Jesus how much you truly love Him? The Lord looks on our hearts. Let's be honest with Him. It does not matter what other people think. What matters is what Jehovah G-D, Yahweh, YHWH = knows is in our hearts.

-"Lord Jesus, I thank You and praise You! You are my God and I rejoice in You! Help me to never be ashamed to tell others of your love and gift of eternal life with you, in Heaven. "Even so, Come Lord Jesus." amen~"

--MY HOPE IS IN JESUS BECAUSE HE IS AWESOME AND DESERVES ALL MY PRAISE. HE IS THE ALPHA AND THE OMEGA, THE BEGINNING AND THE END. ~~

---"End of the Beginning"/ David Phelps // ---<https://youtu.be/LrhSjP5988E>
~~~~~~~

Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me." [John 14:6]