--What Must I Do To Go To Heaven?
~~"Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and thou shalt be saved."

--Follow the Good Shepherd, Jesus Christ~~

-"I am the good shepherd; I know my sheep and my sheep know me." ~~
--(John 10:14/ NIV)

~~WHILE touring New Zealand, my wife and I enjoyed an excursion to a sheep farm. The farmer showed us his barn while explaining the various aspects of managing the farm.
He also talked about the different types of sheep and let us pet some lambs. But the highlight for me was a demonstration by Susie, a sheepdog, of her skills herding and guiding the sheep.

As we stood in light rain outside the barn, the farmer pointed to a flock of sheep--tiny specks in pastureland high in the foothills of the Southern Alps bordering his farm. The farmer said, "As I get older, I depend more and more on sheepdogs to make the five or six daily treks up the mountain to fetch the sheep." Using a small whistle, he sent Susie to the sheep. Directing her left or right with different whistle sounds, she rounded up the scattered sheep and skillfully guided them down a mountain path to the area where we were waiting.

We watched Susie line up the sheep in front of the farmer, barking and nipping them into place. The precision with which she did her job and the obedience of the sheep held our attention but was not the most astonishing thing. As the sheep stood side by side, their heads remained still with all eyes intently focused not on the dog, but on the farmer--their shepherd. The sheep never took their eyes off the farmer, even with the distractions surrounding them, a barking guide dog and two busloads of spectators.

Jesus said, "I know my sheep and my sheep know me." The sheep knew their shepherd from their guide--obedient to both, intent on One! ~~

"He is the radiance of His glory and the exact representation of His nature, and upholds all things by the word of His power. When He had made purification of sins, He sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high."--(Hebrews 1 verse 3 / NASB)~~

"Lord G-D, help us to keep an unbroken focus on You our Shepherd, even in the midst
of all the distractions that get in way. Thank You, Lord Jesus, for leading and guiding
our steps to follow You." ~~

--Daily Guideposts~~JD ---"Majesty (Here I Am)" Michael Janz //<https://youtu.be/nWg2dY_A17o>
~~~~~~

Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me." [John 14:6]