---JESUS CHRIST PAID OUR SIN DEBT WITH HIS BLOOD!

~~GOD IS NO RESPECTER OF PERSONS~ HE IS OUR REDEEMER~~

--'And [God] hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face
of the earth.' --[Acts 17:26] -- highfive

~~Red Cross collects blood donations that save lives.
Blood type matters but race makes no difference, because God has made of one blood all nations of men. Obviously, Red Cross needs blood not tainted by sinful lifestyle choices. For that reason, donors are asked personal questions and their blood is thoroughly tested.

When I donated blood recently, two nurses were outstanding. Both had politely serious manners and seemed highly skilled. Yet on the surface, they were unalike. One was Caucasian and the other was African-American. Race really does not matter.

The early church faced questions of race without flinching. In today's Bible reading, we read of a black man who had come to Jerusalem to worship. Apparently this devout Ethiopian eunuch got less help than he could have received in Jerusalem. Some time had passed since Jesus' resurrection, but if he heard anything about that matter, it was probably not the whole story.

So when did the Ethiopian get what his soul longed for? Not until he was on his way back home. While reading what we know as Isaiah 53, he wondered whom the prophet was speaking of. Only when Philip caught up to him and joined him in his chariot did he understand the true story.

After the Ethiopian realized that Isaiah had written about Jesus, he believed and was baptized. His color and background did not matter; the only things required were to have faith in Jesus and a heart commitment to Him. From there the Ethiopian went on his way with a song in his heart!

--'Of truth I perceive that God is no respecter of persons; but in every nation he that feareth him, and worketh
righteousness, is accepted with him." --[Acts 10:34-35].

--'Beside Still Waters'/PLM
--"Oh, The Power "--(live video/ Kari (Jobe) Carnes) <https://youtu.be/Uggx2FPELFo>
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me." [John 14:6]