--A BATTLE OF GOOD AND EVIL~
--Pathway To Victory/Robert Jeffress~

--"Your kingdom come. Your will be done,
on earth as it is in heaven."
--[Matthew 6:10] -- bible

~~Is it melodramatic to say that when we are making a choice in the voting booth in America, we're actually choosing between righteousness and unrighteousness?
Not at all. What we're facing in this country is not a battle between Republicans and Democrats. It is a battle between good and evil, between the kingdom of God and the kingdom of Satan. That's exactly what is at stake in this country.

Now God is not Republican or Democrat. This is a battle between good and evil. In church, we often pray this prayer, The Lord's Prayer: "Your kingdom come. Your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven" (Matthew 6:10). What are we praying for? Have you ever thought about it? We're saying, "God, we are praying for, we are working for Your will to be done, not just in the future by-and-by, but right now on earth."

Let me ask you: Is it God's will for 1.3 million children to be murdered in the womb every year? Is it God's will for His name to be outlawed from the public square and for crosses to be taken off war memorials? Is it God's will for Christians around this world to be persecuted, tortured, and beheaded by ISIS and other radical Islamic terrorists? Of course it's not God's will, and we have the power to stop it! It's time for us to rise up and say, "Enough! We are pushing back against the evil in this world!" That is what God has called us to do. ~~
~~~~~~~
[Friend, please be sure to vote. Your vote may be the one vote that turns our Country, USA, back to the Bible. Jesus is LORD!]

Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me." [John 14:6]