---JESUS IS GOD~~~

--THE ONE TRUE GOD ~~

--“This is what the Lord says—Israel's King and Redeemer, the Lord Almighty: I am the first and I am the last; apart from me there is no God. Who then is like me? Let him proclaim it. Let him declare and lay out before me what has happened since I established my ancient people, and what is yet to come—yes, let him foretell what will come.”
---[Isaiah 44:6-7/NIV]
-------- bible
---God says very clearly that all other gods—all other options for understanding the world and our place in it—are pretenders. It is a unique assertion of the Bible that our God can give us insight and understanding into what was, what is, and what is to come. God lays out clearly what His purposes are and invites us to participate with Him. It is disturbing and heartbreaking to see how many people with a foundation of Christian faith are allowing ungodly ideas and philosophies to creep into their thoughts and actions. The God of the Bible is the only true God, and His ways are the only ways we should seek and follow—with all of our hearts.

THINK ABOUT IT
---Jesus said, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me” (NLT). Our belief in and faithfulness to what Jesus declared determines our ability to be a person of truth and help others align with God.

PRAYER
Heavenly Father, I know and believe that only through Jesus can I be reconciled to You and redeemed from sin. Having chosen to follow Jesus, may I be a consistent advocate for Him and help others choose to make Him Lord. In Jesus’ name, amen.

Blessings,
Pastor Allen Jackson

-[~~"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning with God.
"All things came into being through Him, and apart from Him nothing came into being that has come into being.
In Him was life, and the life was the Light of men." [JOHN 1:1-4 / NASB ~] -

Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me." [John 14:6]