---GOD'S MAJESTY / JESUS IS ALWAYS WITH US

--"The Lord will fight for you, and you have only to be silent."
---[Exodus 14;14/ ESV] -- bible

---I WAS at the airport and the line through security was over an hour and a half long.

--Prayers were certainly being offered up to the Lord.

You're feeling anxious for me just reading those words, aren't you? I'm sure you can imagine how I felt standing there checking and rechecking my watch, knowing that my plane was taking off in twenty, ten, five, minutes.

Well, spoiler alert: I missed my plane. I sprinted through the airport only only to find that the plane had left ten minutes early. There wasn't even a gate a agent there anymore for me to yell at.
So I did what any completely rational traveler would do at 5:45 a.m. after she missed her flight: I found the nearest gate and yelled at that agent.
Okay, so it wasn't my best moment.

But it certainly was one of his. He smiled and said, "I'm so sorry you're frustrated. Why don't you head over across the hall and get yourself a cup of coffee and I'll figure this out for you?"

I stared at him. I had really unloaded on him, and he he was saying he'd take care of it.

And so I did. Twenty minutes later, I returned with a double latte to find the gat agent standing with a new set of tickets in his hand. He had forwarded my bags, reprinted boarding passes, and gotten me to my destination at approximately the same time.

"Thank you." It was all I could manage. That and a teary handshake as I walked to my gate, realizing that he had fought what was certainly a treacherous battle for me. All I had to do was get a cup of coffee and trust him enough not to interfere. ~~

-"Father God, help me to learn to sit back and trust instead of trying to force my own way. I know that You are in control of all things. Receive glory, Lord"
-"In everything give thanks; for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus." --[1 Thessalonians 5:18]
-"With God all things are possible" --[Matthew 19:26]
--Guideposts/EM~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me." [John 14:6]