---FAITH ISN'T COMPLICATED

---"As Jesus went on from there, he saw a man named Matthew sitting at the tax collector’s booth. “Follow me,” he told him, and Matthew got up and followed him.
---[Matthew 9:9 / [NIV] -- angelwing

---Faith is not about acting religious, or going to a church building on the weekend, or following a set of rules. Faith is about a relationship with Jesus. When Jesus was on the earth and recruiting followers, He issued a very simple invitation over and over again—to rich and poor, healthy and lame, educated and uneducated: “Follow Me.” That’s the same invitation Jesus is extending today:
“Follow Me.” We can all follow Him—no matter where we’ve come from, no matter what we’ve been—we can choose to follow Jesus.

Faith isn’t complicated; it’s simply saying yes to God with the invitations that are before you today. So if He’s inviting you to a deeper relationship with Him, say yes! If He’s inviting you to trust Him with your future, your finances, or your family, say yes! There will never be another invitation that will change your life and your future like the ones you receive from Jesus. So no matter what He is inviting you to, say yes!

THINK ABOUT IT
Our responses to Jesus are significant. We want to take great care to not treat His invitations casually. Resolve in your heart today to always say yes to Jesus.

PRAYER
Heavenly Father, give me a yielded and understanding heart, and grant me the wisdom to walk in Your ways. May I always recognize Jesus’ invitations to me and be prepared to say yes without delay, confident in Your plan for my life. In Jesus’ name, amen.
--WOC/AJ

Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me." [John 14:6]