Link to this page using this social media safe link:
https://gsw.bz/intentional

Is Mercury Poisoning Intentional?

After 8 years of personal research, I have now seen enough evidence to convince me that mercury poisoning through amalgam dental fillings and vaccines (and other methods) has been done knowingly and with intent. Not only this, but the dangers of water fluoridation have been well-known and intentionally used to make people ill as well.

In fact, due to the recent ability to obtain fast access to information and research material on the internet, many people are now beginning to accept that slow-poisons like mercury, fluoride, and arsenic have been deliberately added to food, water supplies, building materials, and certain medical treatments through carefully-constructed laws and policies that have been lobbied for and financed by those who directly profit from the very sicknesses these poisons cause: Pharmaceutical companies.

Just as occurred in the movie "The Sixth Sense" when the mother slowly poisoned her daughter to an early death, many are realizing that there are those who place the value of personal profit above that of human life, and many are discovering that mercury is "the perfect poison"; Causing a myriad of diseases that usually occur years after it is ingested thus being very hard to associate with the diseases it causes.

Mercury In Modern Medicine

[Linked Image]

I realize that what I am about to present may be hard for some to accept, but I also know that it is only hard because you have not been exposed to the true nature of some of the most powerful people in the world. You—having a normal, kind (hopefully), sympathetic nature—expect that others are like you, but this is where we make our greatest mistake.

History is saturated with stories about evil power seekers killing masses of people to gain power and wealth. The American forefathers warned about these people incessantly. They said that we should be constantly aware of those who would attempt to subvert freedom for their own gain, and that they would also literally enslave us if given the opportunity.

Now think about this with an open mind for a moment.

We all know that a car can be lethal. If you drive a car at a high rate of speed at a person, and then collide with that person, they will likely die. You--the driver--will then be tried and convicted of homicide (of some type) and be punished or executed. You don't need to be an expert in cars to know and understand that cars can kill.

Another example.

We all know that arsenic is toxic. Furthermore, we are responsible to know that arsenic is toxic. If an 18 year old person put arsenic in his parent's tea, they would likely be tried and convicted of a serious crime because they are responsible to know that arsenic is toxic. There would be little chance of pleading ignorance about the fact that arsenic is toxic.

Enter mercury.

By the time we are in high school, we are expected to know that mercury is toxic. If we were to put mercury in our parent's tea, and they died, we would likely be tried and convicted of a serious crime because we are responsible to know that mercury is toxic. There would be little chance of pleading ignorance about the fact that mercury is toxic.

Now picture this.

A medical professional with medical and scientific training decides to put mercury in his parent's tea, and they died. In this case, there would be virtually no chance that this medical professional would be able to plead ignorance about the fact that mercury is toxic for two reasons: (1) because they are an adult, and (2) because they are a trained medical professional.

Now let's go one step further.

You are a medical expert and policy maker. You invent medical "methods"--"cures"--"solutions" for people's ailments. You--as a medical policy maker--decide that it is good medical practice to put mercury in people's mouths. You also decide that it is good medical practice to inject mercury directly into the bloodstream of children. You declare this practice a standard and acceptable medical "procedure", and you also know that as a result of your declaration, that the country you "serve" will implement the injection of mercury as an accepted medical procedure, and as a result, medical professionals will be trained to perform this injection of mercury into human bodies on a daily basis country-wide.

Now consider the following facts.

Mercury toxicity is one of the best known and best studied toxins in the world. The medical literature has a long history of in-depth knowledge about the horrible effects of mercury on the human body. This medical research about mercury toxicity dates back into the 1800's (actually much earlier), and by the mid 1900's, encompassed a volume of information large enough to fill several large books. In fact, not only do doctors know that mercury is toxic, but nurses know it is toxic, and even common everyday people know it is extremely toxic. The fact is, medial professionals and common people alike are legally responsible to know that mercury is highly toxic.

Considering the preceding facts, is it possible to believe that a medically-trained policy maker would choose to use mercury for injection directly into the human body without having another purpose or goal in mind?

It has long been spoken--albeit not openly--by rich industry leaders that the best way to make money is to create a problem and then to secure exclusive rights to (patent) the solution. Think tanks have also realized that there are limits to the amount of money people are willing to spend to solve a problem.

If the problem is with a person's car, they will be willing to spend a certain amount of money to fix the problem.

If the problem is with a person's house, they will spend quite a bit more money to fix the problem.

However, there is one item--one particular machine--for which there is virtually no limit to the amount of money a person will spend to correct a serious problem: their body.

So, as an example, if you could create a certain type of virus that causes a cancer that threatens the life of the person who has it, and if you could patent the vaccine, then you could sell the vaccine for enormous amounts of money. Victims would gratefully pay whatever you charge. Yes, this scenario would undoubtedly create one of the largest and most powerful industries in the world (injecting foreign substances into the body: "pharmacology") and could potentially be used to hold the entire population of the world hostage to your patented technology.

The only catch is that you--as the creator of this problem--would have to conceal the fact that you created the problem, and you would be willing to do anything to conceal this fact. Why? Because you know that if your crimes were discovered, you would most certainly be executed. You also know that if your crime is not discovered, that you will become unimaginably rich.

You would be willing to falsify scientific research through journal "ghost writers". You would gain control of--or ally yourself with--media outlets by running billion-dollar advertising campaigns to distribute disinformation. You would even be willing to assassinate those who were a threat to you, because after all, if you have so little conscience that you have no trouble engineering such a plan to begin with, then you certainly have so little conscience that you would have no trouble removing those who may provide evidence or information that could have you executed for your crimes. Being "painted into a corner" by your history of crime against humanity, you have everything to lose and will do anything to protect yourself.

To provide another layer of protection, you would most certainly want to coerce "lawmakers" to create laws that exempt you from prosecution regardless of the damage you have caused. You know that large campaign contributions are an effective way of achieving this.

In recent years, it has become apparent that each one of these things has come to pass.

S. 1873: Biodefense and Pandemic Vaccine and Drug Development Act of 2005

H.R. 3970: Bioterror and Pandemic Preparedness Protection Act

Campaign Contributions and Prescription Drugs

Pharmaceuticals / Health Products: Long-Term Contribution Trends

The lawlessness of the FDA, Big Pharma immunity, and crimes against humanity

The fact is, as hard as it may be for the normal, hard-working, ethical person to believe, there are people in this world who have no conscience, and these people are almost always those who have grand, self-promoting aspirations of achieving wealth and power. History is indeed replete with examples of just such individuals. I have indeed met some.

"There is growing suspicion that immunization aainst relatively harmless childhood diseases may be responsible for the dramatic increase in autoimmune diseases sinsce mass inoculations were introduced. These are fearful diseases such as cancer, leukemia, rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, Lou Gehrig's disease, Lupus erythematosus, and the Guillain-Barre syndrome."
-Dr. Mendelsohn, M.D."

Covering Up The Evidence

When we see a coverup on this scale, it should not surprise us to find pharmaceutical companies attempting to maintain credibility while doing everything they can to keep the mercury flowing. They attempt to appear concerned, wanting to lower mercury exposure while actually doing everything they can to continue mercury exposure thereby protecting their long-term cash flow: Disease.

In this video, you will discover what happened when Dr. Haley discovered important and very revealing links between mercury from vaccines (Thimerosal: Methylmercury) and autism. You would think that the large organization that allocates money for these studies--The National Institute of Health (NIH)--should be looking out for your best interests. You would think that they would allocate more money so we could learn more about this connection between Thimerosal and autism. Instead, as you will hear in this video, they cut all funding related to mercury and dismissed all of the strong research that showed the relationship.

Vaccines, Autism, and Mercury (starting at 2min 50sec)

Machiavellianism

There is a philosophy -- a dark mindset -- that justifies the practice of cause a problem and then profiting from the solution. It's called Machiavellianism.

Below is a growing list of links that provides real examples of Machiavellianism:

(1) Long-term Tamoxifen Use Increases Risk of Aggressive Breast Cancer

(2) More coming soon.

Mercury: The Ideal Poison

There are several reasons that mercury is ideal for "artificially" causing disease.

One reason mercury exposure has been continued so successfully is because of its diverse collection of symptoms that vary based on genetics. The genetic factor makes it easier to cause the public to accept the idea that diseases are associated with genetics. The pharmaceutical complex and advertising-client media then hold public focus on genetics as causal for disease instead of mercury.

Another reason mercury is ideal is that doctors are not trained on how to diagnose mercury toxicity. It's not difficult to do, but most doctors simply look at blood levels. Since blood levels usually read low and rarely correspond with actual tissue levels, patients are falsely told to rule out mercury as causal for their disease.

Mercury is also ideal because of the time delay between exposure and the occurrence of disease. This time delay disassociates the cause from the disease. This delay allows pharmaceutical companies and doctors to collect fees over an extended period of time while treating (not curing) symptoms that are in reality associated with mercury toxicity; a course of study notoriously absent from modern medical education.

Following is a link to an article that supports the position on the intentional nature of mercury poisoning. It reveals some of the devices used to gag dentists, preventing them from telling the truth about dental amalgam:
They Don’t Still Put Mercury in Dental Fillings, Do They?

For more evidence of my position, please take a look at a list of known experimentation on humans performed by government or government appointees:

Vaccines and Medical Experiments on Children, Minorities, Woman and Inmates (1845 - 2007)

The Mercury Coverup: Hard Evidence

Please also view this "Must Watch" video that exposes mercury in a possible scheme to implement global population reduction:
http://urlbam.com/ha/M001R

AUDIO Interview with Charlotte Gerson: Father was oppressed and falsely accused for curing cancer. Her father - a doctor - discovers that medical industry is suppressing cures/solutions for all kinds of diseases in order to maintain their own profit.
http://www.naturalnews.com/podcasts/Interview-Charlotte-Gerson.mp3

Are Chemtrails A Logical Extension of the Pharmaceutical Industry Agenda?

My acceptance of the possibility of chemtrails as being malicious was relatively fast because of my background in global conspiracy theory, Biblical prophecy, scientific herbal research (including the blatant lies that the media tells on a regular basis against the herbal industry), and my experience with mercury toxicity. I could say a lot here but suffice it to say, when you finally see the MO of a con artist, you are more able to quickly identify his methods.

I have watched the skies all of my life. I loved the idea of flight. My dream in elementary school was to be the one of the first crew members to travel to Mars. My 6th grade school teacher (Mrs. Schwab--her name came back to me within the first 2 years after my amalgam removal) called me "Spock" because when I would determine that something was not believable, I would say "that's illogical".

In elementary school, I knew all of the U.S. fighter jets by name and number. I knew all of the U.S. rocket booster and payload modules by name (i.e. Saturn, Atlas, Agena, Mercury, Gemini, Delta, etc.) I used to skip lunch and take my lunch money and go to the library and make copies of rocket and jet pictures and their technical specifications until I accumulated copies (about 4 inches thick) that I stashed under my bed and read at night after "lights out" (what a sneak I was).

All my younger life, anything and everything to do with flight was the focus of my attention. When I heard the sound of a plane or jet in the sky, I would stop and look up no matter what I was doing. When taking a driving trip to the west coast, one of my most memorable stops was the Hale observatory--my favorite as a kid--and the source of some of the most dramatic astronomical photography in history. Hale was the best and I had a huge collection of photos (lunch-money copies) to prove it!

In my 20's, I took flying lessons (Cessna); almost went solo until my life plans dramatically changed (being reunited with my biological father).

My point in saying all this is to say that I know something about planes, jets, and rockets.

One of the things that was "most cool" to see as a kid, was a jet engine leaving a contrail. Of course, part of what makes contrails so "cool" was that are so rare. In fact, looking back I realized that, despite all my watching, I have never seen a contrail in real life, only on television. In fact, they weren't contrails at all. They were smoke from the afterburners of fighter jets created by inefficient burning of jet fuel.

The trails we are seeing behind jets today are not contrails; they cannot possibly be because the physics does not support this assertion. They are definitely something else, something entirely new.

When these trails appear, I experience a myriad of severe symptoms within 5 to 20 minutes after they are spotted—symptoms that are nearly identical to mercury toxicity (see list of symptoms near bottom).

(See "Everything I Know About Mercury")

Is it possible that the new awareness about mercury in vaccines and amalgam fillings has brought about such a change in society—in that they are now consciously avoiding these toxins—that the powers-that-be are now required to deliver them in the only remaining way they can: by air?

(See New Study. Chemtrails Steer Attention Away From Vaccines, Toward Environment )

In order to maintain intellectual integrity, it's important to follow the data, even if you don't like where it leads you. Intellectual integrity is very important to me, in part because the lack of it in the medical industry ruined the vast majority of my life (using mercury in amalgam fillings was known to be unsafe). My only way to recover this lost time is to do what I can to ensure it does not happen to anyone else.

Finally, I have been blessed and fortunate enough to have studied the pertinent subjects that enable me to form a non-trivial picture of what is happening in our world today, including information related to chemtrails. These blessings have come at a dear price, namely, living most of my life in a state of emotional depression and physical duress.

However, as a person who has studied and gained much in-depth understanding about life from the Bible, I understand and submit to the truth that many of the deepest and most gratifying blessings in this life come in the form of suffering, which in turn leads to (if we allow it) a deeper understanding of ourselves and our world, and most of all, of Christ, who will personally empower you to endure the trails of this short life in preparation for the true life to come.

Symbology In Modern Medicine

Before reading this section, please know that I am well aware that occult means "hidden" or "secret". I also know that many are buying into occult "theology" these days as a result of certain types of subtle and clever information manipulation that most are not aware of.

Before discounting my "Christian-esque" position on occultism, please know that I consider most occult writings "watcher theology". This is a term coined by Dr. Michael Heiser, (Hebrew Scholar) when lecturing about the diversion of Judeo-Christian literature into perverse belief systems.

Without going into too much detail, the smorgasbord of occult writings have a common thread that ties them to a concept described in the Bible as "Doctrines of Demons". Please learn more about this very important concept before discounting my position on "hidden" occult literature, and as always, be very careful what you believe.

Following are two videos that I believe every adult should listen to in their entirety. They explain the ultimate root source of all occult teachings, how these teachings are all intimately connected (despite the fact that they try not to appear connected), and why these teachings are based on a lie that the Bible refers to as "Mystery Babylon".

In order to truly understand the world in which we live, you must understand the information contained in the following videos:

http://urlbam.com/ha/M0037
http://urlbam.com/ha/M003H

---

When you research the occult and then research the activities and histories of government officials (civil servants), you eventually discover that most high-level power brokers are deeply involved in the occult. Whether they are part of a government, a government sponsored enterprise, or even a large corporation or organization, humans have sought power from occult symbolism and practices.

Bohemian Grove:

This is just a very small sample of what has been uncovered in relation to world-leaders and occultism.

Of course, this is nothing new. Throughout history, global power brokers have attempted to expand their power by using occult symbols and methodologies. You might recognize this occult symbol.

[Linked Image]

Occultists believe that symbols have power. They use symbols lavishly in their lives to gain power, both in business and their personal lives.

[Linked Image]

These symbols are also used to communicate with each other. They are a secret way to let other occultists know that your company or organization is "in the fold", and therefore, they offer each other special favor in business and in personal life.

(See New Age Bible Versions)

Finally, the use of symbols can be driven by pride. Like displaying the flag of your country on new land, displaying symbols gives the practitioner a feeling of emotional satisfaction associated with conquest and conquering.

Should we be surprised to find occult symbols in mainstream medicine, a profession that is saturated with the practice of ingesting, injecting, or otherwise placing foreign substances into the body; A practice that is known in the Bible as sorcery (pharmakeia in the Greek)?

(Please note that I'm not against modern medicine. I am only critical of pharmacology, which has been part of medicine for centuries. Apart from the deaths caused by doctor-prescribed pharmaceutical drugs [perhaps 3 million per year in the U.S. alone] and medical errors, modern medicine—when practiced with care—is an awesome art that has saved and improved many lives.)

The practice of pharmakeia may include ingesting or injecting toxic metals (mercury, aluminum), body fluids or inedible cells from animals (Premarin stands for pregnant mare urine), and artificial chemicals (most pharmaceuticals and some sweeteners). The practice of pharmakeia may also include the inhaling of the same, which would include chemtrails, being that they contain many of the above.

With all of the breaking of Biblical laws being so openly and blatantly promoted, should we be surprised when we see occult symbols surrounding this activity.

This is a symbol used by modern medicine:

[Linked Image]

This is also the symbol of Hermes (the Greek god) and mercury, the Roman equivalent.

[Linked Image][Linked Image][Linked Image]

Mercury is described as the god of trade, profit and commerce.

The more I study the connection between the name of the Roman god, the heavy metal, and the practice of pharmakeia, the more I realize that the choice of name is no coincidence. I'll be expanding this information over time.

Various Related Symbols

[Linked Image]

The symbol Rx is derived from the major lines in the symbol of the Eye of Horus. Horus was an Egyptian god, the god of Nekhen, a village in Egypt, and god of the sky, of light, and of goodness. He was the son of Isis, the nature goddess, and Osiris, the god of the underworld. Osiris was murdered by his evil brother Seth, the god of darkness and evil. Horus sought to avenge his father’s death by challenging his uncle Seth to a fight. Seth cut out Horus’s eye, but Thoth, a god associated with wisdom and compassion, magically restored the eye. Horus did defeat Seth, finally. Horus’s eye, also called the wadjet eye, became a symbol for health. The Egyptians considered it a symbol of good and restored health.

The symbol was passed along through the ages. As William Osler wrote in 1910, “In a cursive form it is found in medieval translations of the works of Ptolemy the astrologer, as the sign of the planet Jupiter. As such it was placed upon horoscopes and upon formula containing drugs made for administration to the body, so that the harmful properties of these drugs might be removed under the influence of the lucky planet.”

There is another theory of Rx’s origin. In that version, Rx is an abbreviation for the Latin word recipere, which means “take” or “take thus.” Long ago, this would not have been a direction to a patient but to a pharmacist, preceding the physician’s “recipe” for preparing a medication.

That may be, but the shape of the symbol is a strong argument in favor of the Eye of Horus as its origin.

If you look closely at the major lines of the eye of Horus, you can see the elements of the symbol Rx.

(Source: http://www.endomail.com/articles/ad13rx.html)

[Linked Image]

Although we may ridicule many of the beliefs of the early Egyptians, especially with regard to their belief in the efficacy of invocation in the treatment of disease, yet even now we preface all prescriptions with the Rx sign, which is traceable to the Pagan sign for Jupiter, and was used as an invocation to the gods by the Chaldean physicians when writing their prescriptions thousands of years ago.

This is one of the symbols that links pharmacy practice today to ancient mythology, and which appears on every prescription that you too will handle. The Rx can take many forms, but they all basically have the same intent. The most popular interpretation is that it could have derived from the ancient Egyptian eye symbol, the Eye of Horus, the falcon god of lower Egypt who had his eyes torn out in a dispute. Each piece of the eye symbol represents a fraction, and these pieces were used when specifying the quantities of ingredients in a prescription, and when the pieces are put together we get the prescribing sign Rx.

Source: Pharmaceutical Society of Australia | Archived Copy

This is a Biblical prophecy about the time we live in:

"...For your merchants were the great men of the earth, for by your sorcery all the nations were deceived."

Revelation 18:23

The word 'sorcery' (Strongs # 5331) in this passage is the Greek word 'pharmakeia' (far-mak-i'-ah). It is defined in Strong's Greek Dictionary of the New Testament as follows:

medication ("pharmacy")

An act of pharmakeia would include ingesting, injecting, or breathing a toxic substance into the body.

For more examples of pharmaceuticals in the Bible, please see: http://herballure.com/bibledrugs

See also:
http://www.naturalnews.com/022809.html

Before I learned about the heaps of science supporting the use of herbs and other natural remedies, I remember being convinced by the mainstream media that herbal medicine was witchcraft. I was told by the news that these strange herbalists use animal fluids and spider parts to make strange and dangerous potions.

Now that I have researched both sides of the issue, I find the opposite to be true. Today, herbal medicine uses roots, leaves, and stems of plants for their scientifically known and researched healing modalities, while pharmaceutical companies use horse urine (premarin), insect secretions[size:8pt]1
, and a host of other strange substances to make their potions.[/size]

Chemtrails

Chemtrails are a relatively new phenomenon. They involve the spraying of large plumes of toxic substances in the sky by large jets.

These plumes have been tested and found to contain mercury, aluminum, barium, lead, mycoplasma (bacteria), mold spores, and other toxic substances.

( http://www.holmestead.ca/chemtrails/soiltest.html )
( http://www.carnicom.com/bio3.htm )

If the inhalation of toxic foreign substances is considered by the Bible to be the practice of pharmakeia, could modern-day chemtrails be a fulfillment of this prophecy:

"...For your merchants were the great men of the earth, for by your sorcery all the nations were deceived."
—Revelation 18:23

The word 'sorcery' (Strongs # 5331) in this passage is the Greek word 'pharmakeia' (far-mak-i'-ah). It is defined in Strong's Greek Dictionary of the New Testament as follows:

medication ("pharmacy")

Of course, the "chemical dumbing-down" process (as mentioned by Dr. Russell Blaylock in the movie Sweet Misery) can also be related to substances in our foods, such as MSG, fluoride, aspartame (NutraSweet), and other such toxins.

(http://herballure.com/Products/SweetMisery,APoisonedWorld/index.html)

These are pictures I took of chemtrails that I personally watched come out of large, low-flying jets and spread out over the town of Jamestown, New York. We have no airports within many miles that support jets of this size:

Remember:
Everything you see in the sky in all of these pictures came out of a jet.

This first picture was taken downtown in front of the post office looking up the hill towards 6th St.

[Linked Image]

This next picture was taken directly across the street from the post office. I included the street light in the picture as a reference.

[Linked Image]

In this picture, I zoomed in a bit on the flag that flies above the post office building.

[Linked Image]

This picture was taken from my front yard looking out over the town.

[Linked Image]

This picture was taken as the chemtrails began to dissipate. The appearance of the resulting pattern was quite stunning, especially if you were to personally witness because you would have been able to get a feel for the enormous size of this event.

[Linked Image]

This was taken across the street from the post office looking up at a church steeple.

[Linked Image]

Finally, here is an enormous plume directly above my house.

[Linked Image]

Source:
http://urlbam.com/ha/Qz

A few other links you may find interesting...

I have a large collection of chemtrails photos located here:
http://russtanner.com/chemtrailgallery

Another Interesting Link...
Biological Warfare: Experiments On the American People

Paranoid Conspiracy Theorists

Everyone I personally know who has embarked on a journey to explore global conspiracy theories, has become a believer in them: Yes, everyone.

Why?

Because they are not hard to research, especially if you know where to start (with law).

So, by logical implication, you can accurately say:

"The only people I know who do not believe in conspiracy theories are those who have not researched them."

Now, the best way to derail someone's reputation is to call them paranoid. This is why the media attempts to associate conspiracy theorists with paranoia, but the irony is that it truly takes a brave soul to explore conspiracy theories. This research is not for the timid. It is for those willing to face hard truths.

In fact, the vast majority of conspiracy theorists that I have met (I've met quite a few) are ex-military men who had access to secret military information, have strong families, love their wives and children, and are very kind, intelligent, and courageous. These are my kind of people.

Please consider the following.

In the years of studying this subject, I used to have meetings for the local branch of a political party. Not surprisingly, a pattern developed that I found always held true. The majority of people who attended a meeting would never come back to a second meeting. Nearly always, I would kindly ask them why they didn't come back to another meeting.

By far, the most common answer I received was: "Because the information was too scary."

Yes, it was those who were exposed to the hard evidence about conspiracy theories who never came back to another meeting because they were scared. The ones who came back were brave.

So, the irony is this:

The exact opposite of the common media-fueled belief is actually true. The real truth is:

It is not conspiracy theorists who are paranoid. In truth, it is those who are unwilling to face difficult truths who are afraid.

A Biblical Conspiracy

The following Biblical passage speaks of a great conspiracy of powerful rulers:

"Why do the heathen (nations) rage, and the people imagine a vain thing? The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the LORD, and against his anointed, saying, Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us."
(Psalms 2:1-3)

This is not unlike the statement by Aldous Huxley expressing his desire that the protective "bands" of God system of law be broken. In this statement, the phrase "philosophy of meaninglessness" is referring to the idea of evolution.

"I had motives for not wanting the world to have meaning, consequently assumed it had none, and was able without any difficulty to find satisfying reasons for this assumption . . The philosopher who finds no meaning in the world is not concerned exclusively with a problem in pure metaphysics; he is also concerned to prove there is no valid reason why he personally should not do as he wants to do . . For myself, as no doubt for most of my contemporaries, the philosophy of meaninglessness was essentially an instrument of liberation. The liberation we desired was simultaneously liberation from a certain political and economic system and liberation from a certain system of morality. We objected to the morality because it interfered with our sexual freedom."

—Aldous Huxley, "Confessions of a Professed Atheist", Report: Perspective on the News, Vol. 3, June 1966, p. 19

Aldous Huxley is grandson of evolutionist Thomas Huxley, Darwin's closest friend and promoter, and brother of evolutionist Julian Huxley. Aldous Huxley was one of the most influential liberal writers of the 20th century.

The statement from Aldous is very revealing of human nature. Humans don't like rules, especially those in powerful positions. They prefer "liberation from a certain system of morality". Of course they fail to realize—or just selfishly choose to ignore—that rules are in place for the protection of civilization as a whole, and for the protection of people individually.

People are attracted to positions of power in government for one of two reasons:

(1) Selfless - To do "good", and make a positive difference in society for the common people, or

(2) Selfish - To enable themselves to acquire power to serve their own selfish "special" interests, usually ultimately involving the manipulation of law that eventually leads to:
- (a) the acquisition of money for the person in the office, and/or
- (b) the acquisition of money for the entity providing campaign contributions (or often bribes).

Look at this phrase from the Bible passage above:

"Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us."

The words "bands" and "cords" are symbols of something that restrains, or limits someone's power. These restraints are in effect a limitation on the power that an individual can hold. These restraints protect the common person from the damages that can occur when too much power is given to a single person or small group of people.

The Bible passage shows that those in powerful positions often despise restraint. Of course they would, especially if they pursued the position of power for the purpose of selfish gain.

The Bible provides people with protection against tyrants. These protections come in the form of the right to own property, the right to protect your property from thieves, the right to work and do what you wish with your money. The Bible essentially also allows you to do what you wish to do so long as your activities do not interfere with anyone else's rights. The real protection of the people comes by this fact: This restraint applies to governments as well as people.

So these "bands" and "cords" that bind "kings" (governments) are in place to protect the common person from losing their rights to land ownership, or self protection, or any of the other myriad of God-given inalienable rights that we (should) enjoy, if we follow the Biblical model.

Unfortunately, the world has always been replete with persons who would subvert these God-given rights (no government is above or equal to God), so God warns us of them in Scripture and gives us the responsibility and the power (with great power comes great responsibility) to throw off the shackles they lay on us.

The problem arises when the people do not follow through with this responsibility and prefer to pretend it does not exist (people often don't like responsibility). In this case, selfish people in powerful positions have the opportunity to shackle common people to the point that they have little or no hope of recovering their God-given rights and are therefore, unable to be a threat to those in power. This would, of course, make those in power feel secure—alleviate their fear.

One interesting thing to point out here is that those in power fear the God-given rights of the people. They fear them because these rights—through Biblical law—have the power to not only throw off those in positions of power, but to also prosecute those in positions of power for crimes against the people. They can be prosecuted because under the Biblical system of law, those in power are under the identical legal restraints—the "bands" and "cords" they hate so much—that the people are. This means that they have no right to subvert any of the inalienable rights granted to the people.

For this reason, those in power greatly fear that the people may one day realize that those in power are subject to the same system of law, and as a result, the people may have tyrants punished under this law.

To subvert any possibility of this "realization" taking place, those in power slander and defame the very source of information about inalienable rights; the Bible. They don't want people to even read it. If people don't read it, they won't realize that they have God-given rights. If people don't realize that they have God-given rights, they have no chance of claiming them. If people don't claim their God-given rights, they won't bind government with the "cords" and "bands" that protect people's rights. So this ignorance of the Bible and its liberating law effectively ensures that those in power who rob people of their inalienable rights (corrupt people) can stay in power.

This system of Biblical slander and defamation has been in full force as long as mankind has ruled over mankind. This system of Biblical slander is a "conspiracy". It is a coverup of the grandest proportions.

Finally, it has always been known that a fatigued and unintelligent people are less likely to claim their God-given rights. For this reason, we have a myriad of substances induced upon us that both fatigue us and lower intelligence. Fluoride, mercury (especially when mixed with aluminum) and MSG are just a few examples of these substances.

Should we be surprised to find that chemtrails contain mercury, aluminum, mycoplasma, mold spores, and other substances that are well-known to fatigue us and to lower I.Q.?

Should we be shocked that the FDA has continually widened the allowed use of MSG to the point that it can now be sprayed on vegetables?

Should be be surprised to find that the industry that is the primary promoter of the use of mercury in humans—the health care industry—is the largest beneficiary of the increase-in-business resulting from the increase-in-disease caused by mercury?

Either directly or indirectly, mercury may cause:
  • Allergies
  • Asthma
  • Autism (contrary to popular belief, there is very strong medical evidence linking autism to mercury)
  • Nearsightedness & Farsightedness (by altering interocular fluid eye pressure)
  • Autoimmune Diseases (through methionine mimicry and other processes)
  • Amylotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
  • Ankylosing spondylitis
  • Myasthenia Gravis
  • Parkinson's Disease
  • Alzheimer's Disease
  • Schizophrenia Spectrum Disorders
  • Borderline personality disorder
  • Anxiety
  • Panic attacks
  • Dysbiosis
  • Leaky Gut Syndrome
  • Acid Reflux
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
  • Learning Disabilities
  • Endocrine-Related Issues
  • Aneurysm
  • Depression
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCS)
  • Manic Depressive Disorder
  • Hyperacusis (sensitivity to certain sounds)
  • Photophobia (sensitivity to light from weak iris response)
  • Heart Arrhythmia (irregular heartbeat)
  • Multiple Chemical Sensitivity (MCS)
  • Rheumatoid Arthritis
  • Juvenile Arthritis
  • Lupus Erythematosus
  • Multiple Chemical Sensitivities
  • Environmental Illness
  • Chronic Fatigue
  • Fibromyalgia
  • Sciatica
  • Gastritis
  • Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
  • Colitis
  • Crohn's Disease
  • Sleep Disorders
  • Anorexia Nervosa
  • Floaters In the Eyes
  • Bulimia
  • Hypothyroidism
  • Yeast Syndrome/Candida
  • Uncontrollable Weight Gain
  • Hair loss (Balding—Elevated DHT)
  • Constipation
  • Flatulence (gas)
  • Shifted Circadian Rhythm (inability to sleep on a normal schedule)
  • Hypoglycemia
  • Hyperglycemia
  • Multiple Sclerosis
  • Immune Suppression (weak immune system leading to frequent general illness or numerous opportunistic infections)
  • Tinnitus (Ringing In the Ears)
  • Grinding Teeth While Sleeping (Bruxism)
  • Insomnia
  • Excessive Salivating
  • Enlarged Prostate (Elevated DHT)
  • Heart Disease
  • High Cholesterol
  • Elevated Homocysteine (increases risk of heart disease)
  • Headaches
  • Mole Formation (especially on the neck, underarms, inner thighs, and feet)
  • Dementia
  • Blood in the Urine
  • Nausea and Vomiting
  • "Brain Fog"
  • Dizziness (loss of equilibrium)
  • Short-Term Memory Loss
  • Cancer
  • White Coating On the Tongue
  • Oily Skin (Elevated DHT)
  • Shyness
  • General Phobias
  • Outbursts of Anger
  • Feelings of Apathy (especially toward property and personal affairs)
  • Suicidal Thoughts
  • Social Separation/Isolation
  • Feeling of a Lack of Self Worth
  • Spider Veins
  • Easy Bruising (and other vitamin C deficiency diseases as mercury displaces vitamin C)
  • Selenium Deficiency
  • Zinc
  • Deficiency
  • Vitamin C Deficiency
  • Iodine Deficiency
  • Magnesium Deficiency
  • Elevated Blood Calcium
  • ...and many more.

Finally

History is replete with tyrannical figures who have thought nothing of killing people in order to achieve their goals.

The worst mistake we can make is to believe that these kind of people suddenly don't exist anymore.

We need to depart from our tendency to deny truths that are uncomfortable, and instead seek truths—no matter how hard they may be to accept—that can set us free, if we will only let them.

As Kaiser Soze said:

"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."

—perhaps Charles Baudelaire

How long will good people wait to get involved in the process of reclaiming their God-given rights and to protect their lives and the quality of life for both themselves and their children?

How long?

Additional Information

EPA Distorted Mercury Analysis, GAO Says
Rebuking the agency for a lack of "transparency," the report said the EPA had failed to fully document the toxic impact of mercury on brain development, learning, and neurological functioning. The GAO urged that these problems be rectified before the EPA takes final action on the rule.

Proof that Cancer is a Man-Made Disease
The Cancer industry profits the pharmaceutical industry many billions of dollars per year. The most pervasive cancer-causing toxin - mercury - has been induced by the medical and dental industries (through vaccines and amalgam fillings), we should consider the intent: Why should modern medicine inject a known cancer-causing agent into children and adults when known alternatives are readily and inexpensively available?

Deadly Immunity: Robert F. Kennedy Jr. Investigates the Government Cover-Up of a Mercury/Autism scam
There were high-level officials from the CDC and the Food and Drug Administration, the top vaccine specialist from the World Health Organization in Geneva and representatives of every major vaccine manufacturer, including GlaxoSmithKline, Merck, Wyeth and Aventis Pasteur. All of the scientific data under discussion, CDC officials repeatedly reminded the participants, was strictly "embargoed." There would be no making photocopies of documents, no taking papers with them when they left.

The Mother of All Conspiracies

If you have read this entire article, you may have found that some parts sounded more credible to you than others, yet one of the most important concepts to understand is the connection between mercury, chemtrails, and Biblical prophecy.

Take a moment to check out this article that explains one of the most astounding Biblical prophecies in existence, and see how the Bible seems to clearly predict chemtrails.

Chemtrails In the Bible

References

1 Tamiflu drug made with cocktail of chemical ingredients, linked with bizarre behavior, Referenced 2/15/2009, http://www.naturalnews.com/021110.html

Return to the Mercury Amalgam Forum

Attached Files sell-the-panic-sell-the-pill.png
Last edited by Russ; 05/13/23 05:35 PM.

The Captian
Today they call you "crazy". Tomorrow they call you "ahead of your time."
Global Skywatch Learn about Chemtrails - You're breathing them now!
OnlyTheBestHerbs.com World-class supplements
Mercury Talk Why you are sick.
OneUp Domains Domains, Hosting, Email
1-800-358-4278 (U.S. & Canada)