I'm a big believer in people getting together and fighting for what is right. After learning what I have researching law and working in the political arena, I learned that petitions and protests are fairly useless. Protests can be somewhat useful but the underlying idea is exposure. Exposure is what makes the mainstream media powerful.

In other words, whoever controls the flow of information (mainstream media), controls what people believe. Whoever controls what people believe controls politicians. Whoever controls politicians controls the government. Whoever controls the government, makes the laws. Whoever makes the laws, controls everything.

This is why the takeover of Iraq was accompanied by the quick installation of so-called free media that just happens to have the same views and level of control as the american media. This is why the msm is fighting back against all the evidence that elements within the federal gov't planned and executed all of the events of 9-11 by releasing movies and TV programs on the subject. It's just more propaganda.

The same thing has happened in America. The soviet takeover of the United States was not going to be won militarily, it was to be executed informationally, and it has been.

With media, you control public opinion, you control public focus, you decide who gets elected, who gets fired, and who gets appointed. This is the real world and this is how it really works. Hard for some to believe, I know, but anyone who I know who has ever studied these things out has come to exactly the same conclusion, and there is a growing number of them. People are finally wising up to the persistence and depth of evil people in high places.

90% of the mainstream media in the United States is controlled by the same people who control the Federal Reserve Bank; The largest financial fraud in history. They know what's important if you want power, contol what people believe by controlling the flow of information.

Anyway, if we want to make a difference independently, first, raise exposure about the issue. This is what we're doing here on this forum and on our websites and groups.

Here are some suggestions:

Form political groups that attend local government meetings and raise awareness by speaking there.

Give lectures at local colleges or schools.

Write a monthly email newsletter and let people subscribe for free. I can help anyone who want's to do this and I'll even let them use our Internet server. We have resources we're willing to share in these endevours, we just need people to participate. Don't ever forget one of my favorite sayings:

"Nobody made a greater mistake than he who did nothing because he could do only a little." - Edmond Burke

Go ahead and do a little. If many did, it would be a lot.

Write letters to the editor for your local newspaper.

Start your own snail-mail newsletter.

Randomly mail out postcards to people in your community with your website address or short facts on them.

Attend local health meetings and speak up.

After exposure, laws have to be changed to stop pharmaceutical companies from controlling the outcomes of court cases.

Raise awareness and form groups to allow the prosecution of judges that misapply the law or supress valid evidence in court cases.

Remove financial awards for judges that win cases for the government (I'm not kidding).

Force congressmen to be paid the amount of the average wage for the area they represent.

Demand that congress and the senate completely stop their ridiculous, outrageous retirement plans.

Post anti-herb or forced-vaccination or forced-drug congressmen and senators on your website:

http://herballure.com/ubbthreads/sh...&sb=5&o=&fpart=1

Expose horrible laws to everyone you know:

http://herballure.com/ubbthreads/sh...&sb=5&o=&fpart=1

Demand that laws be passed by local governments that prohibit the use of directed energy weapons against citizens and that restore freedom of speech.

Demand that laws be passed that prohibit FDA commissioners from ever working for pharmaceutical companies or receiving benefits from them.

When you put up your website with links to all this wonderful information to help expose this bad stuff, go to a local sign company and have them put a $20 decal on the back window of your vehicle with your website address.

Remember that when you put links to these informative websites on your website, register your website with the major search engines. Most of these engines (especially Google) will increase the search ranking position of the websites you post links to based on the keywords you use to link to them. This is POWERFUL and again, I will help anyone who wants to support these efforts.

Call into a radio talk show and express your opinion.

Put a bumper sticker on your car.

Put a sign in your front yard with a web address or statement you want to make.

Start an internet radio talk show that airs at fixed times. You can do this today with a basic computer and an internet connection.

Start a blog and register your blog with the search engines.

Start a website hosting pictures of people who have been harmed by mercury toxicity. Again, I can help.

Talk to people at work about these issues. Talk intelligently and in a way that points the opinion as being from someone other than yourself. This usually gives you more credibility.

Post your opinions to many different online forums and put links to your website or to websites that express the opinions you want to expose.

Write a book or booklet. If you do a good job, perhaps I'll publish you. I'll at least help you self publish. It's really pretty easy. Then put up a website to sell it. Again, I can help.

Make up business cards with short facts about these things and post them on local bulletin boards or colleges.

Make yourself available to speak at an herb store or local book store.

Ask to be a guest on a small local radio station or an Internet radio station.

Put a "fact:" on you voice mail: "Did you know that mercury from vaccines causes autism? Leave a message for Bonnie after the tone."

Frequently visit online forums and rebut brainwashed individuals or sub-verts with concise, intelligent facts. Remember, lies left uncontested are generally accepted as truth.

Many couples are looking for something to do on the weekend evenings. Most single people are lonely. Have movie night at your house every so often and show Revealing Movies and have discussions afterward.

Write a song about these issues and put it as an MP3 on the Internet. Send it to small local stations and see if you can get it played. Again, I can help.

Write a poem about these issues and put it on the Internet, forums or groups.

Write intelligent articles and send them to me and allow me to post them on our groups , forums , and websites.

Make flash presentations that expose this information in entertaining and creative ways and allow me to publish them for you.

User whatever talant you have for the cause, whether it be quilting or gardening.

If you quilt, make quilts, sell them (again I would be happy to help with this) and contribute the money to a group that supports your cause. Let your customers know what they are supporting and it can help your sales.

If you garden, write gardening tips as articles and put them on a website and intersperse links to websites and articles that support your cause between the articles.

If you're a mechanic, put a business card on the seat of each car you fix with links or facts that support the cause.

If you're an athlete, get a shirt printed with a saying that supports the cause or has a link to an important website and wear it during runs.

If you're an artist, design clever, artisitc t-shirts that promote awareness about these things and allow us to sell them.

Learn how to use MRIC and put a signature on your sign-off that has a link your website (or this forum). Every time you log off, everyone in the chat room will see it.

Start or attend a local "awareness" group, such as a support group for autism and you will be surprised that few of them actually know that autism is connected with mercury and that there is a solution to get their children better.

If you find someone who has succeeded in overcoming their child's disease such as autism or ADD or ADHD, video tape them and send the tape to me. I'll edit it and put it on our streaming media server for world-side distribution. Video testimonials are POWERFUL and we could assemble hundreds of them and put them on a website for streaming. Our streaming media system alone is capable of serving over 10,000 people at a time. WE JUST NEED MEDIA TO STREAM.

Keep up on local legislation that could potentially interfere with getting good information out. For example, legislation was recently passed that allows Internet Service Providers, such as AOL or Road Runner to selectively THROTTLE websites at their own descretion. This means that, if Time Warner (one of the worst media propagandists in the world) does not like the information on this forum, they could simply prevent all of their customers reaching this website, or they could "throttle back" the bandwidth to the website to a rate that would make it too frustrating for most people to use and therefore hinder our cause. This is a horrible setback for freedom of information. It basically puts the Internet in the same delimma that the mainstream media is in.

The media distributors, like Time Warner, have complete control of what you get to see or buy. The are, in effect, the Walmart of media and you can bet they will look out for their own interests.

In this cause, our power is in numbers so our success depends on everyone doing some little thing. The results can be amazing. Even if you have a newletter with 5 subscribers, of 1000 people did this, even if they all just got together and distributed the identical newsletter, there would be 5000 people receiving it with little or no work from you. This is powerful, especially if we work in numbers.

Herb Allure is starting an Internet Radio station that will raise awareness about these issues. Did you know that you can legally place a small "micro-power" FM transmitter on or near your house and retransmit the broadcast to people within a mile or so of your house. If we has enough people doing this across the nation, we could really make some serious headway.

In fact, the exposure of this mercury issue is happening completely because people like you are participating in forums and talking to friends and family. Without the tool of the Internet, we'd still be on first base. Fortunately, we're now rounding second.

If you have other suggestions, post them here.

We have so much more power than most realize because we have the truth AND we are advocates for helping people while the pharmaceuticals are not, and the more people realize this, the more influence we have.

Keep up the good work.

The Captian
Today they call you "crazy". Tomorrow they call you "ahead of your time."
Global Skywatch Learn about Chemtrails - You're breathing them now!
OnlyTheBestHerbs.com World-class supplements
Mercury Talk Why you are sick.
OneUp Domains Domains, Hosting, Email
1-800-358-4278 (U.S. & Canada)