The site you posted a link to contains this statement:

"To date, no conclusive evidence has been found linking ethylmercury to neurodevelopmental disorders, but the FDA has treated thimerosal with caution."

"Conclusive Evidence" seems to mean that the FDA finally admits something everyone else has known for 20 years.

(It would be beneficial for people to learn more about how the FDA really works by watching this video: Sweet Misery.

When you research these issues, it is so glaringly obvious that ethylmercury is at the center of autism, ADD, and a host of other mercury-related diseases, yet the ADA and government still will not back down from the volumes of evidence against their position. Through much study, I've seen their lies and how they play word games. They have no conscience at all. I hope people begin to wake up.

As for Rhogam, I have no specific knowledge about when (or if) mercury was removed except via the link you supplied. In this context, I would be cautious because many doctors have been told that Thimerosal was removed from vaccines but they neglected to state that the existing stocks of vaccines that DO contain mercury will be distributed for years to come. There are still other seemingly reliable sources that state that Thimerosal was not removed from vaccines, only reduced.

There is a lot more to this story but the bottom line is, you cannot believe it just because the Doctors or the mainstream media says so. Doctors often just repeat what they've been told and the media has zero accountability.

Just a little advice from a veteran who has been harmed by mercury.

"That's what happened with several people working for the FDA...If they passed Aspartame, literally, they were promised great jobs when they finished with FDA."

Arthur Evangelista, Former FDA Investigator

The Captian
Today they call you "crazy". Tomorrow they call you "ahead of your time."
Global Skywatch Learn about Chemtrails - You're breathing them now!
OnlyTheBestHerbs.com World-class supplements
Mercury Talk Why you are sick.
OneUp Domains Domains, Hosting, Email
1-800-358-4278 (U.S. & Canada)