A must-have resource! We are so impressed by this book because it contains everything you need to protect and defend yourself from the misinformation incessantly promoted by the pharmaceutical industry and mainstream media.
This book quickly, yet concisely answers the questions:
- Why do I want to avoid vaccines
- Medical information directly from the journals
- The risks you won't hear about in your doctor's office
- How do I to avoid vaccines
- Laws, exemptions, and methods of avoidance
- How do I educate my friends and family
- Referenced medical research tells a different story than the one your loved ones are hearing
- How do I answer the hard questions
- Easily overcome the arguments condemning those choosing not to vaccinate
- Much More!
- Affidavits, charts, schedules, forms, articles, ingredients, histories, law, and much more.
Fast, easy, concise. The real power in this book is the fact that it's easy to read yet very thorough.
Don't make blind decisions. There's too much at stake to make important medical decisions without all getting all the facts. Unfortunately, doctors often don't have all the facts. They simply rely on what they've been told without checking out the medical journals for themselves.
Not just childhood vaccinations...This book shines a light on the 25 most common misconceptions about vaccines and addresses problems with vaccines in ALL age groups. Adults are faced with an increasing number of vaccine requirements and many have been severely injured by vaccination. Being older does not automatically make vaccination safe. This book provides information to help international travelers, healthcare workers, nursing home workers & residents, adoptions, college students, those in the military, and more.
Did you know? Private insurance companies, which do the best liability studies, have totally abandoned coverage for damage to life and property due to acts of God, nuclear war and nuclear power plant accidents, and VACCINATION.
From The Back Cover
There is an almost desperate need to defend the current belief—and trust—in vaccines. The public's view of childhood disease seems similar to our current view on terrorism: random attacks that are potentially deadly. After nearly 200 years of use, fear still sells vaccination.
Saying No To Vaccines is not intended to be a balanced view of vaccination literature. Pro-vaccine information is readily accessible through the American Academy of Pediatrics. the CDC, healthcare and government-sponsored organization. This book balances the debate.
"Saying No To Vaccines" is absolute must reading for any rational parent or individual who is interested in optimal health for their children and themselves. Dr. Sherri Tenpenny is a brave, heroic, and honorable physician."
Christiane Northrup, MD,
"Of the Talmudic saying, 'He who saves one life, it is as if he saves the whole world,' Dr. Tenpenny's well-written, brilliant book says it all. Saying No To Vaccines is recommend for all professionals involved with the treatment of children, all parents and grandparents concerned about mandated vaccines and all politicians, members of administrative bodies and medical societies who have the responsibility of passing vaccine legislation that impact our children."
Mayer Eisenstein, MD, JD, MPH
"We don't have a single case of autism in an unvaccinated child."
"Saying No To Vaccines paves the way for greater truths soon to be revealed. Trust yourself; trust Dr. Tenpenny, this physician has your best interests at heart."
Dr. Andrew Moulden, BA, MA, MD, PhD
President & CEO CNAPS Medical Devices, Inc.
We believe this book is perfectly suited for the following people:
If you have children, one of the most important decisions you'll ever make is whether or not to vaccinate. Please don't make blind decisions. Get educated about what the medical literature really says about vaccines.
Many seniors get the flu shot without realizing that it contains harmful additives like mercury and only protects against 3 of the dozens of strains of flu. It's time to evaluate whether vaccine risks are worth the alleged protections.
If you work in the medical profession, you need to know what the medical literature actually says about vaccines. Don't blindly trust what you've been taught or told. See the literature for yourself.
Table of Contents
A Note to Readers from Dr. Tenpenny
Foreword by Lou Paget
Foreword by Dr. Andrew Moulden
Chapter 1: Decisions About Vaccination: Whom Should You Trust? Reasons to Question
Chapter 2: A (Short) History of Mandatory Vaccination
Chapter 3: The 25 Most Common Arguments Supporting Vaccination --- The Truth You Need to Know
- Vaccines are safe.
- Vaccines are effective and have saved millions of lives around the world.
- Serious adverse events following vaccination are rare.
- Vaccination has been demonstrated to be one of the most effective medical interventions known to mankind. The eradication of smallpox demonstrates this accomplishment.
- Vaccine-induced antibodies provide protection against infection, disability and death caused by vaccine-preventable diseases. Antibodies are a sign of protection.
- Arguments against vaccination are irrational, based on fear and resistance to authority. (In other words, persons who make these arguments don't want the government telling them what to do). Many are conspiracy theorists and believe the government is knowingly harming them.
- Vaccine-preventable diseases of childhood can be serious. Your child can contract one of these illnesses and your child could die.
- Parents who believe chickenpox is a benign disease and that the vaccine is not necessary are putting their children at considerable risk. (Includes extensive facts about the chickenpox vaccine.)
- No child should be denied the benefits of vaccination.
- Vaccination is one of the most cost-effective interventions in all of health care.
- There is no evidence that vaccination harms the immune system.
- There is no evidence that vaccination can lead to chronic disease.
- There is no evidence that vaccination is linked with the development of asthma.
- There is no evidence that vaccination can lead to allergies.
- The traces of additives found in vaccines are inconsequential and non-toxic.
- The stray viruses sometimes found in vaccines are harmless.
- Vaccines cannot cause the diseases they are designed to prevent.
- We must continue to vaccinate against polio until the WHO declares the virus is eradicated. After all, polio is just a plane ride away.
- Everyone must be vaccinated to protect everyone else.
- Pertussis (whooping cough) is a serious illness and children are at risk of dying from this infection.
- The pertussis vaccine is safe. After all, it has been FDA-approved for use since the 1940s.
- Due to some concerns about the whole-cell pertussis vaccine, a new, acellular pertussis vaccine was licensed in 1991. The DTaP vaccine is safe and effective.
- There are no effective treatments for pertussis.
- The incidence of pertussis is on the rise. Adolescents need to be revaccinated to prevent outbreaks of pertussis.
- There is no relationship between the MMR vaccine and autism. The MMR vaccine is completely safe and should be given to all children. Claims made by Dr. Andrew Wakefield about MMR and autism have been disproved.
Chapter 4: Vaccine Exemptions: How to Legally Avoid Vaccinations
Chapter 5: Vaccine Exemptions for Special Circumstances
- Health care workers
- Daycare and private schools
- Nursing home residents
- Incarceration and correctional facilities
- Travel vaccines: Business requirements, yellow fever vaccine, and typhoid vaccines
- Adoption, foreign adoption
- The military
Chapter 6: Frequently Asked Questions About Vaccination
Chapter 7: Selected Articles by Dr Sherri J. Tenpenny
- The Importance of Fever
- A Brief Overview of the Flu: Past and Present
- Flu Shots: They Don't Work
- Flu Shots: The Manipulation Used in Annual Campaigns
- Flu Shots: Beware of Toxic Additives
- Vaccinations and Overseas Travel
Chapter 8: References - Glossary and Addendums
Addendum A: Childhood Vaccination Schedule
Addendum B: Adolescent Immunization Schedule
Addendum C: School Requirements, by State
Addendum D: Recommended International Vaccine Schedules
Addendum E: Recommended Vaccine Price Lists, Pediatric and Adult
Addendum F: Vaccine Ingredient Lists
Addendum G: Common Vaccines and Their Ingredients
Addendum H: Individual Ingredients, Sorted by Vaccine
Addendum I: Graphs of Infectious Disease Decline
- Hepatitis A, B and C
- Incidence of tetanus in the U.S.
Addendum J: References for Hepatitis B-Related Disorders
Addendum K: OSHA Hepatitis B Declination Statement
Addendum L: Foreign Adoption Affidavit
Addendum M: Sample Philosophical Vaccine Refusal Form
Addendum N: Hospital Hepatitis B Refusal Form for Newborns
Addendum O: Vaccine Injury Compensation Table
Addendum P: Vaccine Titer Table
Addendum Q: Influenza Vaccine Requirements for Hospital Employees
Addendum R: College Meningitis Vaccine Requirements, by State
Addendum S: Resources for Parents, by State
- Suggested websites
- Additional products/books
Addendum T: Pre-Vaccination Preparation
Addendum U: Quick References from Book
Following is a list of book addendums.
Addendum L: OSHA Hepatitis-B Declination Statement
Addendum P: Sample Philosophical Vaccine Exemption Refusal Form
Addendum Q: Hepatitis-B Refusal Form For Newborns
Addendum S: Menigitus Laws 11-07
Affidavit by Adoptive Parent
Various Reference Links
We provide the following links to help you get the information you need to exercise your vaccine-related choices.
Sample Philosophical Exemption Form
This is a sample form for writing your exemption. Please rewrite in your own language.
Childcare & School Immunization Requirements, by State
This large publication presents state and project vaccination policies that were validated by the CDC in August, 2006. The document reflects state laws, regulations, or rules that impose vaccination requirements for enrollment and attendance in childcare, kindergarten, and middle school. Also included are the reported allowable immunization exemptions for each project area. The policies are vaccine specific, cataloged by grade, and are presented in table format. Because there are variances in requirements, narrative descriptions referencing age or grade and dose requirements are included. Some maps have been inserted for comparison purposes.
State Immunization Laws for Healthcare Workers
This interactive, sortable database contains results from a 50-state legislative review of laws requiring assessment of vaccination status and vaccine administration for healthcare workers and patients/residents. The review was conducted by CDC in 2005 and collected data on laws for the following types of facilities: hospitals, ambulatory care facilities, individual providers' practices, correctional facilities, and facilities for the developmentally disabled.
Order Vaccine Titers
Vaccine titers are blood tests that identify the presence of IgG antibodies created after vaccination. A positive antibody test is accepted as "proof of immunity" by schools and by the military. Through this link, you can order the tests directly from the lab *without* a doctor's order. Then you can check the Vaccine Titer table on the SayingNoToVaccines.com website to interpret the results.
Vaccine Titer Table: Lab Interpretation
This is a table to interpret the blood tests ordered to identify a specific vaccine titer.
OSHA Hepatitis-B Declination Form
Healthcare workers -- loosely defined as any person who has the potential for contact with blood or blood products -- are allowed to refuse the hepatitis B vaccination series the Occupational and Safety Health Administration (OSHA). This EXACT form must be filled out and turned into your employer; no additions or deletions by the employee or the employer are allowed or the form will be invalid.